It’s a common question we hear from prospective clients. While we are publishing them here as a guide, please keep in mind that the needs of your project may be different. Factors that affect rates include:
- Requested turnaround
- Subject matter
- Research and pre-writing work
- Writing complexity and length
That’s quite a few variables to factor in, and why we don’t have fixed rates for our work. But here’s our best estimates for the most common projects we do:
- New – $65 – $225 per post
- Rewrites – $35 – $125 per post
- $500 minimum, but varies considerably
- $1,500-$3,000+ (low rates do not include any formatting, which I do not recommend.)
- Generally $125-$250 per page
- $35-45/hour depending on type of content
- $65 – $225 per release
- For distribution and representation rates, please contact us.
- Boilerplate writing is a flat $70 one-time fee
- Rates vary considerably, please email with project specifics.
- $45/hour separately, can be included with project prices.
… if you don’t see a rate for the copy you need here, e-mail to discuss your project further!